We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated in May 2012.
The information that we collect and how we use it:
The Teaching Photos site collects personal information from visitors in the following ways:
The information that others collect:
- Google Analytics – Teaching Photos uses Google Analytics to track and monitor statistics about visitors to the site. You can read the Google Analytics Privacy Overview here. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, Google provide this browser add-on which you can install on your computers.
- Advertisers – In order to provide free educational resources, Teaching Photos shows advertising, which is provided by Google Adsense – Read Google’s Privacy information and opt out of targeted advertising here.
- RSS / Email subscriptions – Visitors may subscribe to the site (for free) and receive links to the latest photo additions on Teaching Photos by RSS and / or email. This service is provided by Google Feedburner. Find out more about Google’s privacy principles at the Google Privacy Center.
- AddThis – Teaching Photos uses AddThis to allow users to save and share information that they find on the site. Read about Addthis’ Privacy and Data Practices here.
- Social Media – Teaching Photos uses a number of social networks to share ideas / information and to promote our resources. Each of these networks have their own privacy policies (i.e. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn).
- Embedded resources – Photos and resources on Teaching Photos may be embedded, with permission, from other third party services. Each of these services have their own privacy policies (i.e. Youtube and Vimeo).
Links to other websites:
Controlling your personal information:
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.